so for some reason, i’m not allow to upload these pictures which is taken on the 17th.
i’m only allow to post it on january but since january is only two days away…
so i don’t care larh, just post. bwahah :’P
* such coincidence. i called the twins ‘eh, go zouk mou?’ and they replied ‘har? why all go zouk? i’m going later with my cousin.’ me: ‘ouhhhhh *big grin*’
* that night was crazy. sooooooooo much fun, :’D
* we went up to the podium. tsktsk :X
* bumped into jimmy and liepeh. (:
* thom looks good here. (: sigh, my camera is out of battery. this is from ee’s hp. T_T
and here’s some genting pictures. we went uphill on christmas day itself. (:
* we walk around genting wearing our xmas headbands and hats. :’D
we went into firstworld casino. we went to this ‘big small’ table and i tried to guess. and most of the time i get it correct.
then the guys wanted to change casino so we went to another bigger one.
once i went in, i have this ‘lose’ feeling, wth. walk around, saw this cute game.
they put three dice in a bird cage look alike thingy and spin it. there’s number 1 to 6 on a dice, so we have to guess which number will show up. i guess a few times, and every time i got it correct.
so me and ee, we buy rm50 chips. rm10 per bet and guess what. we lose 5 times straight in a row. WTF!!!
tipu orang punya. stand up guess, correct. sit down guess, wrong. gg.com
pffffffffffftttttttttttttt!! no happy.
* our president and president’s wife.
* this is actually a testing shot. and look at the fog man. it is sooooooo cold, everyone is like freezing. remind’s me of europe’s weather during summer. the wind is crazy.
* no flash allow due to the fog. jones went with us but he resist to take pictures. sot sot dei jor.
* when we took picture, we heard dog barks. we look across the road and saw a very HUGE dog. those tall tall huge huge dog with a deep deep bark that kind. this one also sot sot dei, bring the dog to genting. some more keep barking at people like wanna eat people like that. hak sei yan meh :\
* nice picture but what’s that thing at the bottom left? jones, lousy photographer.
after genting we went to petaling street for porridge. mmm (:
can you tell that i’m rushing my post.
i wanted to blog everything before new year comes.
i still have piao’s farewell and a few from estee’s birthday. gasp.
p/s: i start to use song title jor..