Lunch at Tenji with family for super belated Mother’s Day. As usual, my mom doesn’t like to go out when there’s a lot of people, she just hates the crowd. We bring the little fella along too since we don’t have to pay for him cause he’s still so small.
* Me and the little fella who gives me that very don’t-force-me-to-take-picture look.
* Chan Hou Yin and my brother.
* Eating chocolate in a very ganas way!
* He always stick with my brother. My brother is like his nanny now, haha.
* Giving me the peace sign. He always gives the peace sign all of a sudden.
* The two and a half of us.
* Me and the little fella’s baby brother.
* Such big eyes. O_O
I miss the kids now. (: