Took me quite some time to edit and upload all these pictures.
We actually planned to go to the beach early in the morning but we couldn’t make it.
Reason: Too sleepy and tired. Haha..
What’s the first thing you do when you woke up at Penang? EAT!
* Char Kuey Teow again. In conclusion, we ate 3 different Char Kuey Teows at Penang.
* Penang prawn mee/ ‘har mee’.
* Asam Laksa! I actually prefer this one compared to the one at my previous post.
* Cendol! I hate the beans actually.
* We then head over to Kedai Kopi Seng Thor for our last meal at Penang.
* ‘Oh jien’! What’s the name in English?
Since we lazy bumps didn’t woke up in the morning to go to beach, we went there after our meal.
* He’s so lazy to walk to the beach, just wanna sit in the hut and chill. @.@
* And wanna strangle me some more.
* Did you guys notice I didn’t camwhore with her much in the entire trip? Haha..
* Looks like someone is forcing Weng Kee to smile for the camera. Haha..
* Funny picture, Ee is not ready yet.
* The huge rock is full with corals, kind of pain in the ass to sit on it. @.@
* Hahaha, emo picture. Or should it be act cool picture? :’p
* Our kakis! Cute couple slipper. :’D
* Inside Alphard, ready to get back to KL.
* Me hugging my bolster, getting ready to sleep. Zzz…
I kind of like sleep the entire trip. I sleep once I’m in the car.
I keep asking the same question.
‘How long we need to get to the next destination?’
Cause if its more than 20 minutes or so, I’ll sleep. Hahaha..
Gosh, I keep sleeping and sleeping.
Forgotten whether I’ve mention this before on my blog, that I always always walk the wrong way.
You know, like when I went out with Ee to places like Pavilion or where ever, I always pick the wrong way.
Which means I’m super bad with directions and none of the times I can guess it correctly. Yet, I always walk infront, like a tour guide or something but forever lead wrongly. @.@
The same happened at Penang, when we’re leaving our room to the lift, I walked the wrong way as well.
Was suppose to turn left but I walk straight.
Then when we’re done and walking back to our room, I walked the wrong way AGAIN!
Bii pulled me straight away, holding my hand like I’m a small kid or something and pulled me to our room. Wth!
What is wrong with me? ~___~ (my stupid emoticon from facebook)
And oh ya, bii slept over at my place before we went to Penang.
So while he’s sleeping, I get ready myself and go online for awhile and found out that MJ is dead.
I woke him up and ask him to get ready and when he opened his eyes, this first thing I said was not good morning.
‘Eh!!! Michael Jackson die already!!’
*Looking at me, with a super blur and stone face*
‘Really one!! Michael Jackson REALLY die already!!’
*Show me even stone-er face*
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why I so like that? Lol.
I totally enjoy this Penang trip, how I wish we could stay there longer.
I miss Penang trip and also Langkawi trip with my lovely friends. Miss miss miss!
We really did had a great one. Hope there’s more to come. (:
*fond memories* â™¥